- Reports to
- Manager, Regional Office Service
- Edmonton Regional Office
- Job Status
- Temporary, Full Time (Contract until December 2, 2016)
- Preparation of employee benefit quotes, proposals and renewals.
- Respond to client and advisor inquiries via phone and/or email.
- Prepare general correspondence and contract documentation.
- Act as a liaison between Group Marketing Managers/Advisors/Clients and Head Office.
- Maintain database information.
- Handle daily mail and filing, as well as order and maintain office supplies.
- At least 2 years of Group Insurance experience with sound knowledge of Group Products.
- The ability to work in a multi-task environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bilingualism in French & English would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.