- Reports to
- Manager, Group Systems Development
- Waterloo, ON
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Developer responsible for designing, developing, documenting, testing and implementing changes to our corporate systems.
- Work closely with business partners , business analysts and I/T staff to develop solutions to meet business needs
- Analyze production system problems and recommend workable solutions
- Investigate and solve production problems with minimal to no guidance
- Make recommendations when new technologies should be used
- The role encompasses production support, including on-call responsibilities.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field
- A strong technical background with high proficiency in Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-4.0 using VB.NET and/or C#, Microsoft COM/DCOM using VB6 and VBA; with at least 2-5 years of relevant experience
- A solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (2000 - 2012) and Transact SQL with at least 2-5 years of relevant experience
- A working knowledge of XML and related technologies like XSD, SOAP, and WSDL
- Hands on experience using testing frameworks (as asset)
- Experience of working as part of an agile team(an asset)
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (an asset)
- Experience with SSIS (an asset)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to firstname.lastname@example.org
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.