- Reports to
- Manager, System Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Collaborate with developers and testers to test software and manage defects.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans, test cases, automation testing frameworks and performance benchmarking and testing standards using Agile software development processes.
- Report and document software defects with high levels of detail and accuracy using HP Quality Center.
- Apply Risk Based Testing techniques to ensure the best use of testing resources and testing time.
- Participate in the delivery of projects to ensure that applications meet requirements.
- Make recommendations on best practice and use of quality management/defect tracking software.
- Performs other job-related duties and activities as requested.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Tester or Quality Assurance Analyst
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in insurance or financial services industry
- Knowledge of system development life cycle, experience with Agile methodology an asset
- Proven success in the following job competencies:
- Test Strategy and Communication
- Risk based testing approach
- Test case creation
- Manual test execution
- Exposure to automated test creation and execution
- Solution Assessment and Validation
- Test Results
- Quality Assurance industry best practices
- SQL / Microsoft Access Knowledge
- Knowledge of technical design and specifications
- Understands web and client/server architectures
- Knowledge of database design
- HP Quality Center and Knowledge of QTP/UFT
- MS Office
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.