- Reports to
- Manager, Enterprise Web and Mobile Development
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
Looking for an exciting and challenging career opportunity in web and mobile development? Look no further!
Put your knowledge of the latest technologies to work creating solutions to some of the insurance industry's toughest challenges.
Work with a dynamic and engaged team to build innovative responses to today's business problems and tomorrow's opportunities.
Your world is a true agile team environment that includes a wide variety of web and mobile possibilities using.NET 4.5, VS2012, Code First Entity framework, JQuery, Knockout, Durandal, Cordova, HTML5, CSS3 and other evolving technologies.
Your team is a diverse band of talented, engaged and fun professionals who thrive on finding a better way.
Your work will be part of changing the way Equitable helps clients get the help they need when they need it most.
- Design and program high-performance scalable web applications and database solutions
- Work closely with systems analysts and QA to develop alternative solutions to meet business needs
- Analyze production system problems and recommend workable solutions
- Investigate and solve production problems with minimal to no guidance
- Research and recommend technologies to the team and management
- Proficiency in ASP.NET ( Web forms and MVC) and C# and/or VB.Net with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Significant knowledge in HTML, DHTML, CSS, Ajax
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- A working knowledge of XML and related technologies like XSD, SOAP, and WSDL
- Hands on experience using testing frameworks (ie. NUnit, Visual Studio, xUnit, etc)
- Experience in Mobile web development (an asset)
- Practical use of Entity framework and Windows Communication Foundation(WCF)
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related field
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.