- Reports to
- Regional Vice-President, Group Sales, myFlex Benefits
- Southwestern Ontario (Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and London)
- Job Status
- Permanent, Full-Time
If you’re interested in supporting small businesses and helping them navigate their group benefits plan, we have a great role for you.
myFlex Benefits™ is a unique and exciting product that enables small businesses to offer their employees a defined contribution, cafeteria style benefits plan. It's the kind of flexible plan that used to only be available to large companies. Until now!
We’re looking for someone who can work with independent advisors to bring myFlex Benefits to small businesses. This opportunity is a great fit for candidates who have an insurance background and want to transition into sales. It’s also a great role for someone who has developed outstanding sales skills in another industry but may be looking for change.
We are happy to train candidates on this product and are looking for driven, outgoing individuals who are masters at building relationships and have the desire to sell and grow this product in our industry. This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, a sales incentive program and a comprehensive benefits package including a pension, car allowance and mileage reimbursement.
- Integrate our myFlex sales and marketing tools into various advisor distribution strategies.
- Build deep relationships with partnering advisors.
- Leverage the unique differentiators of our myFlex product in sales messaging.
- Negotiate rates on in force renewals and new business opportunities.
- Provide enrollment support at the client level (i.e. client enrollment and member education meetings)
- Provide information and support to advisors concerning plan renewals and pricing adjustments.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely quotation and enrollment.
- Provide marketing support to partnering advisors when they are looking to promote and sell the product.
- Ability to understand the strategic nuances and differentiators of our unique small group product.
- High service acumen with demonstrated service experience.
- Knowledge of Small Group Benefits an asset.
- Excellent relationship and time management skills.
- Able to work independently within a home office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking ability.
- General understanding of the group insurance marketplace.
- Ability to enroll and complete the GBA program through CEBS.
- Ability to obtain Life and A&S licence
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, including salary expectations, and resume in one MSWord document to email@example.com
If applying to multiple positions, please apply to each position separately.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation with the application process, including for a request to receive our job postings in an alternative format.