At Equitable Life of Canada®, we realize that your work life is
not just about performing a job; it's about creating a workplace
that helps you grow and reach your full potential.
Unlike many other companies, we promote a friendly, informal
environment and open communication in all of our offices. Our
employees speak to their managers on a regular basis, and get to
know their coworkers-even outside of their immediate department.
Everyone is treated as a person, not a number.
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to Explore
Visit our current opportunities section to
see our current openings.
We also offer
- Excellent benefits package
- Company-subsidized employee pension plan
- Annual Short Term Incentive Plan bonus program and salary
- Confidential employee assistance program
- One-on-one career development
- Educational sponsorship, particularly for insurance-related
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- In-house, company subsidized cafeteria
- Discounts at local attractions and businesses as well as
company sponsored activities run by our Lighthouse Club
- "Business casual" dress code
- Completely smoke-free environment
Waterloo Region Top Employers of the Year
as a great place to work for the fourth year in a row says a great
deal about the quality of our employees and our commitment to
them," said Ronald Beettam, President and CEO. "We're very proud of
this special achievement."