At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is
not just about performing a job; it's about creating a workplace
that helps you grow and reach your full potential.
We promote a friendly, informal environment and open
communication in all of our offices. Our employees speak to their
managers on a regular basis, and get to know their coworkers-even
outside of their immediate department. Everyone is treated as a
person, not a number.
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore
Visit our current opportunities section to
see our current openings.
We also offer
- Excellent benefits package
- Company-subsidized employee pension plan
- Annual short term incentive plan bonus program and salary
- Confidential employee assistance program
- One-on-one career development
- Educational sponsorship, particularly for insurance-related
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- In-house, company subsidized cafeteria
- Discounts at local attractions and businesses as well as
company sponsored activities run by our Lighthouse Club
- Business casual dress code
- Completely smoke-free environment
Waterloo Region top employers of the year
"We are delighted to be recognized as a great place to work for
the fifth year in a row," said Ronald Beettam, President and CEO.
"Our employees are the strength of this Company and this
extraordinary achievement demonstrates our commitment to them.