In five years, we will be successful because:
- We are a financially solid mutual
company and have achieved or exceeded the earnings, sales
and expense management metrics from our strategic plan.
- We have achieved an increase in market
share by building our current business and positioning
ourselves for growth opportunities in changing markets and new
And . .
- We have an engaged, motivated workforce
and are considered an employer of choice with a reputation for
attracting, developing and keeping top talent.
- We are increasingly recognized by advisors and
customers across Canada.
- We have secure, agile technology that
meets the needs of customers and distribution partners, enables
self-service and supports employee productivity.
- We are a visible and socially responsible
corporate citizen committed to giving back to the
communities in which we operate.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing
financial security to our customers.
We will grow the Company by
delivering high quality services and
competitive products; building stronger
relationships with our distribution partners;
engaging our people; and positioning ourselves for
We will achieve this through the following
- Increasing our market share by line of
- Achieving lower unit costs
- Expanding distribution
- Making it easier to do business with us (e.g. Invest in
- Developing products and services
- Developing a plan for changing markets
- Promoting a work environment of continuous improvement,
innovation and excellence.
Our core values of ...
- Customer focus
- Engaged employees
... will guide our decisions and the way we work with each
other, our business partners and our customers.