The flexibility of Equitable Life's claim systems enables us to customize our clients' Health Benefits coverage to meet their specific needs, allowing them to provide the coverage levels their Plan Members need. Plans can provide full coverage or include plan member paid deductibles or co-payment amounts.
Health coverage can be designed to include:
- Coverage for paramedical practitioners, from athletic therapists to psychologists;
- Convalescent home services;
- Ambulance services;
- Private duty nursing care;
- The appliances and supplies employees need to recover from accidents or illnesses;
- Prescription drug coverage (including pay direct services);
- Coverage for hospital stays and associated expenses;
- Vision care services;
- Dental accident;
- Coverage for expenses incurred while an employee is outside of their province of residence;
- Travel assist (Out of country emergency coverage);
- Other medical expenses not covered under provincial health care plans; and
- Survivor benefits.
Equitable Life dental benefits are designed to provide plan members with flexible and responsive coverage for themselves and their families as well as cost containment solutions for our clients. Dental benefits can be designed with any combination of deductibles and reimbursement levels, allowing our clients to select the right level of coverage at the right cost.
Dental coverage can be designed to include:
- Diagnostic services;
- Preventive services;
- Restorative services;
- Major dental surgical coverage;
- Periodontal services;
- Endodontic services;
- Denture repairs; and
- Adult and child orthodontic service options.