Now it’s even easier to grow your savings online!
Did you know you can make a direct deposit to your Equitable Life savings plan through your financial institution’s online banking service?
Note: Direct deposit can be made to non-registered accounts, Tax-Free Savings Accounts, and Retirement Savings Plans.
- Log into your financial institution's online banking service
- Select the option to add a new bill/payee
- Search for “Equitable Life Savings Plan”
- Use your Equitable Life savings plan policy number when prompted for your account number.
- Make a payment to Equitable Life. The minimum deposit on existing policies is $50 per fund and $500 per Guaranteed Deposit Account (GDA). Deposits will be invested according to the investment instructions on file.
Submitting a new application?
Using Equitable Life’s EZcomplete online application, your advisor can provide you with the EZcomplete application number. The application number can be used just like a policy number to make a direct deposit. Follow the steps above once you have your EZcomplete application number. The minimum deposit for new policies is $500.
Financial institutions currently registered for direct deposit with Equitable Life:
- Bank of Montreal (BMO)
- Royal Bank (RBC)
- TD Canada Trust
- Credit Unions that are members of “Central 1 Credit Union”
- Simplii Financial