Big benefits for small business
Get a quote!
We will put you in touch with a myFlex Advisor to help you build a competitive benefits plan within your budget. Contact the myFlex team today.
Team focused benefits
myFlex BenefitsTM is for small businesses with 3-35 people. Now you can offer a competitive benefits plan with as many options as you wear hats. Your team can get access to the coverage they need and you can come in on budget.
myFlex for employers
- Attract new talent and grow your business
- Retain employees and your training investment
- Set a budget and then build your benefits
- Easily share costs with employees
- Reward your dedicated team with benefits they value
- Stabilize your costs with a 2 year renewal
myFlex for employees
- Employee engagement in the process drives higher appreciation of your contribution
- Variety of benefit options to fulfill the diverse
needs of your team
- Opportunity to purchase additional benefits with
- Easy online benefit selections puts your contribution front and center
- Secure web account to make EZClaim and access health and wellness resources
How it works
Talk to your advisor about competitive benefit offerings for your industry and what you think your employees would value. Evaluate your budget and decide what you are willing to invest in your team's benefits plan.
Create the plan!
Choose a level of coverage (foundation,
select or premium) within your budget for
each of the 5 benefits.
Plan members sign in to make benefit selections
from the set of options you choose.
2 years from now they can update their selections.
With exception of a life event such as marriage.
Answers to all your benefit questions - in plain language
We've created our email course specifically for small businesses like yours who are considering a group benefits plan. We provide answers - in plain language - to the most common questions:
- What are my benefit options?
- What should I consider when choosing a health benefits plan?
- How much will a health benefits plan cost?
- What's the process?