At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about creating a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential.
We promote a friendly, informal environment and open communication in all of our offices. Our employees speak to their managers on a regular basis, and get to know their coworkers-even outside of their immediate department. Everyone is treated as a person, not a number.
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
Visit our current opportunities section to see our current openings.
We also offer
- Excellent benefits package
- Company-subsidized employee pension plan
- Annual short term incentive plan bonus program and salary increases
- Confidential employee assistance program
- One-on-one career development
- Educational sponsorship, particularly for insurance-related education programs
- Flexible working hours
- In-house, company subsidized cafeteria
- Discounts at local attractions and businesses as well as company sponsored activities run by our Lighthouse Club
- "Dress for your day" dress code
- Completely smoke-free environment