November 25, 2010 -
Effective January 10, 2011, Equitable Life® is adding six new and
unique balanced funds to enhance its segregated fund line-up.
"With increasingly volatile markets becoming more common, and
many investors feeling the need to hold a slightly more
conservative portfolio, Equitable Life's six new balanced funds
will enhance our segregated fund offering and cater to evolving
investor sentiment," said Blake Hill, Assistant Vice-President of
Savings and Retirement at Equitable Life.
The six new funds include:
- Equitable Life Active Balanced ETF Portfolio
- Equitable Life Acuity Diversified Income Fund
- Equitable Life Dynamic Value Balanced Fund
- Equitable Life Mackenzie Founder Income and Growth Fund
- Equitable Life Mackenzie Saxon Balanced Fund
- Equitable Life Trimark Income Growth Fund
Effective January 10, 2011, these funds will be available within
both the new Pivotal Solutions and Pivotal Solutions DSC Contract
and within existing Pivotal Solutions and Pivotal Solutions DSC
Contracts issued prior to January 1, 2011. The funds will also be
available within the Personal Investment Portfolio (PIP).